[Qgis-user] multiple csv file import

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:55:45 PST 2022

Hi,

Yes, you can do that very easily using QGIS.  Layer/add layer/add
delimited text layer.  Then just export the layer in the format of your
choice. You may need to convert the coordinates in decimal degrees (ex
75 05 30.4 -> 75.0917777777778000000 ).

You can do this in Excel using =(A6)+(B6/60)+(C6/3600)+(D6/3600) A= Deg,
B= Min, C=Sec, D= Decimal Sec.  Then export to csv.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux