[Qgis-user] Export to ESRI File Geodatabase

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Jan 17 13:03:51 PST 2023

Randal,

Support for the OpenFileGDB driver in the Save As dialog only dates back
to a few days ago per https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/51397 , so
you'll have to wait for 3.28.3

What you must see with the driver being interminently available is that
some of your installations might have the FileGDB driver (not
OpenFileGDB) that relies on the ESRI closed source SDK.

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com