[Qgis-user] Technical specifications

KEITA Mamady kobélé kobele at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:35:20 PDT 2023

Thanks to all for these useful tips and suggestions.
The beneficiary service has a limited GIS Capability and we are preparing a
training program as well.
The internet is not that strong, so giving priority to desktop softwares. A
cloud will be USED mainly for storage purpose, not really for WMS.

Many thanks,
Mamady