[Qgis-user] Installing PC Raster

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Tue Mar 21 04:32:46 PDT 2023

Hello Uwe,

I managed to install and run PCRaster on Windows in the past by
following the YouTube-Video from Hans van der Kwast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pja_EX0tVZA&list=PLeuKJkIxCDj2xbV45C45wz3N89FvmTuSu

It describes the PCRaster-installation with the *same OSGeo4W-Installer
as used for the QGis-Installation*.

Some comments on the YouTube-Site point to network/internet problems, I
can't check it because I'm on linux.

hth

Ludwig