[Qgis-user] Restrict User's access to extensions

Rummer, Patrick (SGD Süd) Patrick.Rummer at sgdsued.rlp.de
Wed Mar 22 06:00:34 PDT 2023

Hello there,

i don't know if this ist he right list, so pardon me if not.

I have the unpleasant task to deploy QGIS to all of our users via matrix42 which is a problem in itself.
Anyways, the question of our - let's call him "CSO" - is if we can restrict the access to extensions.

I know that you can disable it from within the program but anyone could simply reactivate it or use zip-files or whatever.
Is it possible to restrict that somehow?

Kind regards,

Patrick