[Qgis-user] Placing random points

Thomas Sebastien sebasapp at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 02:05:43 PDT 2023

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your help. I used all your suggestions and a combination of them and what works best for me seems to be the layer bounds approach even though my polygons are very irregular in shape. Luckily number of points I need to create is not so big, so I can check that they all fall inside polygons.

Have a good day,

Sébastien