[Qgis-user] FW: Pansharpening Problem

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Thu Nov 16 07:11:01 PST 2023

Apologies,
I forgot to include the list in my response Grant, please see below.
Kind Regards,

Richard

--
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

--
Oifig na nOibreacha Poibl?
Office of Public Works

Sr?id Jonathan Swift, Baile ?tha Troim, Co na M?, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
--
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

--