[Qgis-user] Problem insatalling from source

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Wed Nov 29 04:52:52 PST 2023

What guide exactly? What is its URL? What section are you reading
exactly?
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/INSTALL.md#3-building-on-gnulinux
? Did you follow each step exactly and did you do nothing else in between?

 > Did I do anythng wrongly ?

Yes, you followed the instructions of a dumb machine that makes up
things without any logic or reasoning.

If you are following instructions by an algorithm that hallucinates
false facts (like ChatGPT), then please state so before asking humans to
clean up the mess...

Sorry for the angry and negative tone but it is a *colossal waste of
time* if one assumes to help a human but it is really a human who
follows commonly false and misguided instructions by a dumb machine.

On 29.11.23 12:47, Raivo Rebane wrote:

> Hi,'
>
> I use ubuntu 20.04 and guide from QGIS package and from ChatGPT
>
> Did I do anythng wrongly ?
>
> Raivo
>
> On 29.11.23 13:39, Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) wrote:
>>
>> What guide are you following and what OS (+version) are you using?
>>
>> On 29.11.23 12:24, Raivo Rebane via QGIS-User wrote:
>>>
>>> I have installed following :
>>>
>>>  2064  sudo apt-get install libspatialite-dev
>>>  2087  sudo apt install libqt5serialport5-dev
>>>
>>> but same error ocured
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Raivo

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Aufwind durch Wissen!
Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei derwww.foss-academy.com

WhereGroup GmbH