[Qgis-user] Merge Selected Features crash

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Thu Oct 5 00:18:00 PDT 2023

> Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
> Wed Oct 4 09:39:12 PDT 2023

> I believe this is a bug but I'm posting here first in case I'm overlooking
> something obvious. Merge Selected Features is causing QGIS 3.32.3 to crash
> (close without showing errors). However the same operation on the same data
> in 3.28.11 doesn't crash.

Hi Richard,
it seems to me it my be a bug, but it may be difficult to find the root
cause without a sample layer / project and exact steps to replicate the
issue.

It would be great if you could check if the issue does occur using a
recent nightly build developer version of QGIS 3.33 and/or if you create
an issue report on https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues providing the
requested info.

Best regards.

Andrea