[Qgis-user] Merge Selected Features crash

Antonio Viscomi antoviscomi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 04:16:29 PDT 2023

Hi Andrea, Richard,
I Tried to replicate this issues on a temporary layer
1 - pasting 1244 from two different postgis layers with 4 attributes fiends
in,
2 - I select them and use the merge button, aftera about a minutes I was
able to merge without crashes or freeze
so I think this is a local issue, probably due to an unsupported field type
(i.e. like jsonb) in postgis db
I' workin on Ubuntu server 22.04 LTS and my  asset is

Versione di QGIS

3.32.3-Lima

Revisione codice QGIS

67d46100b5 <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/67d46100b5>