[Qgis-user] Flatgeobuf in google drive ?

Michael Hälsig mhc-qgis at haelsig.net
Fri Oct 6 01:32:44 PDT 2023

Another alternative is to use a script at startup of QGIS, which downloads the
file with wget to a local drive.
<https://medium.com/@acpanjan/download-google-drive-files-using-wget-3c2c025a8b99>

Kind regards
Michael
--

Dr. Michael Hälsig
Diefenbachstr. 9

Tel.: +49 89 79199563
Mob.:+49 171 333 7558
Am Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2023, 12:05:29 CEST schrieb Bo Victor Thomsen via
QGIS-User: