[Qgis-user] Flatgeobuf in google drive ?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:23:00 PDT 2023

Thanks for all the answers.

I made a Google cloud bucket and uploaded my files to that. It is
(surprisingly🙂) stable and fast ! The only downside is that it takes a
long time the first time you open the layer, because QGIS will read the
entire layer to ascertain the number of objects. When you have a layer
with ca. 6.000.000 objects it takes a looong time. But opening the
project after that is snappy.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Bo Victor Thomsen