[Qgis-user] Question Concerning Incorrect Color Shading in QGIS

Aqshems Nichols aqshems at berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:20:16 PDT 2023

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your response. I have posted a screenshot of the symbology
section:

[image: image.png]
Nonetheless, this is the output that I get when I apply the symbology:

[image: image.png]

I am still unsure of what is causing this issue so I look forward to
hearing back. Thank you again for your assistance!

Regards,

Aqshems