[Qgis-user] Question Concerning Incorrect Color Shading in QGIS

Hugh Kelley hghklly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:46:36 PDT 2023

Hi Aqshems,

To help move this along, I'd recommend opening a fresh qgis instance,
making a new user profile, and then dragging in your data source and
rebuilding the symbology.

If you get what you expect without any problems, I would then copy the
layer and paste it into the original qgis file. Then see if it remains as
expected.

If you run into issues working through those steps this will be closer to a
reproducible example of the problem. You can come back to the list to share
the data source, qgis file and version info from help >> about.