[Qgis-user] Pro tips for beginners

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Tue Sep 19 20:03:05 PDT 2023

Hi All
I have asked my local AU community on any pro tips, but thought you might
want to contribute as well.
I am presenting at the next Oceania FOSS4G in October on two themes:
- Pro tips for QGIS beginners
- Putting in a QGIS bug

If you think there is anything of interest that I should include in them,
please feel free to let me know.

I am also trying to determine a term for an action that contributes to the
sustainability of the QGIS Project. My working term is Kudos Karma Action
in that you get kudos for doing it and there is karma there as you have
helped sustain the project that not only benefits the community but you as
well. Any thoughts on this????

Many thanks
Em

--
Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com / 0414 512 782