[Qgis-user] How to convert qml style file from version 3.28.6 to 3.16.14

Rigola C Jaume INFORMACIO DE BASE jrigola at ajsabadell.cat
Mon Jan 8 05:13:13 PST 2024

For reasons that are not relevant to this discussion I have two versions of QGIS installed on my Desktop (3.16.14-Hannover & 3.28.6-Firenze).

I have realised that when a project is saved at 3.28.6-Firenze version, the symbology styles are lost if opened with QGIS 3.16.14-Hannover. I've browsed for solutions, and I read that that's an issue since version 3.22, but I couldn't find a way to solve it.

Does anyone know how to save the layer stlyles on 3.28.6-Firenze  so they can be recovered on 3.16.14-Hannover? (Maybe a version conversor, or a QML file conversor)

Many thanks in advance,

Jaume