[Qgis-user] How to Change Layer coordinate fields

Nigel Berjak nigel at s3.co.za
Wed Jan 24 02:20:51 PST 2024

Hi Alanna

You may be able to, although unconfirmed on my side, use the
changeDataSource plugin, which gives you the fields being referenced I
believe, to change the names. It may be worth tinkering with if no other
concrete solutions are found. I may only be able to check if this does
work, tomorrow.

---
Regards,

Nigel Berjak