[Qgis-user] building gdal for mrsid

Don Harter harterc2 at att.net
Wed Jan 24 15:01:55 PST 2024

I finally got this to build.  It was at least a problem at my end.  I
had several versions of compilers and cross compilers installed.
Somehow they were getting mixed up with the linkers.  I reinstalled all
my gcc compilers and got a successful build.  I had changed all the
compile options to -no-lto from -flto etc.  I need to clean that up and
add some more meaningful options for checkinstall.