[Qgis-user] MacOS GeoJSON download from Google bucket

Gabor Szakacs gabor.szakacs at agreena.com
Tue Mar 5 03:37:21 PST 2024

Hi there,
maybe someone can help me to solve following problem:

When I use QGIS under Windows and save a vector as a GeoJSON file,
the uploaded file can be downloaded from the Google bucket as a file. When
I use QGIS under MacOS, the GeoJSON file opens as a text file, when you
push the download button in the Google bucket, instead of downloading the
file.

[image: Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 02.56.17.png]
[image: Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 02.56.37.png]

You see on the 2 screenshots, that the data type is different, where
application/octet-stream is the one that lets you download the file.

Any help very appreciated!
Best, Gabor
--

Dr. Gabor Szakacs
Geospatial Analyst in Regenerative Agriculture

+55 11 989319305

gabor.szakacs at agreena.com

<https://agreena.com/>

<https://agreena.com/> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/agreena>
<https://twitter.com/AgreenaApp> <https://www.instagram.com/agreenaapp/>
<https://www.facebook.com/AgreenaApp/>

--
We care about your personal data, read about our policy here
<https://agreena.com/privacy-policy/>.