[Qgis-user] Atlas printing to PDF

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:20:50 PST 2024

Hello Emma,

Thanks very much for your suggestions.

Pondering your workflow suggestions, are you suggesting that I create a
new project in a new version of QGIS by dragging the old project into a
empty project in the new version?  Do I have that right?  The .qpt file
is a print template?

It sounds workable but time-consuming.  As it is, I'm up half the night
just trying to get some of this work done.  I may give it a try but am
leery of investing more time in "run the Atlas and see if it works."

I do appreciate your help and will probably give it a try, all fingers
crossed.

Thanks again…

--------
Cheers, Spring