[STDM-user] help: STDM stops when I try to generate report

maruyama idi05 at idi.or.jp
Thu Oct 6 23:57:36 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I have encountered another problem.

When I tried to generate a report following 7.3 Generating Documents and
Reports of the manual starting from page 115,

I got the error message as attached file at the step 8 which is for
"Generate report".

I would be most grateful if you could tell me how to solve this problem.

With best regards,

Maruyama

P.S.  I use the following OS and STDM

OS: windows 10 pro