[Tilecache] Tilecache and MapServer

John Westwood John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 12:05:00 EDT 2007

Hi Christopher,

I don't think it is that because I have added:

<Directory /var/www/tilecache-1.7>
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
    Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

to httpd.conf

Regards,

John W.

================================
John Westwood
Research Assistant
Great Britain Historical GIS Project
Department of Geography, University of Portsmouth
Buckingham Building, Lion Terrace, Portsmouth PO1 3HE

GIS Project Office: (023) 9284 2500

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 04:14:10PM +0100, John Westwood wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> I did try right clicking on the broken link before, but it did not
mean
> a lot to me - although I know it to be a WMS request. Anyway, here is
an
> example of a broken link location:

Your machine has not been accessible to me since you sent your
original
email. I've tried to access it more than a dozen times. Can you copy
the
*content* of that URL and send it to the mailing list?w