[Tilecache] Ok, past resolution issues (I think) but now a new weird error...

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:02:22 EST 2007

On 5-Nov-07, at 4:23 PM, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> This could easily be changed -- I believe Paul has changed it, in
> fact,
> to work around bugs in MapServer 5.0 betas -- so that it would not
> require the WMS parameters, but that's not the case at the moment.
> (Patches graciously accepted.)

I made the following changes (this is not intended to be a patch):

#req = mapscript.OWSRequest()
#req.setParameter("bbox", tile.bbox())
#req.setParameter("width", str(tile.size()[0]))
#req.setParameter("height", str(tile.size()[1]))
#req.setParameter("srs", self.srs)
#req.setParameter("format", self.format())
#req.setParameter("layers", self.layers)
#wms.loadOWSParameters(req)

size = tile.size()
wms.setSize(size[0],size[1])
bounds = tile.bounds()
wms.setExtent(bounds[0],bounds[1],bounds[2],bounds[3])
mapImage = wms.draw()

This makes no attempt to set the srs, format or layers as I was just
hacking it to work for my needs at the time.  The WxS interface is
nice as it makes it far easier to deal with these settings cleanly.

Cheers

Paul