[Tilecache] Anyone try running TileCache on Google App Engine?

Alper Dinçer alperd.liste at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:18:07 EST 2008

Hi,

I have been using Google App Engine (GAE) as a tile storage for 2 months. As
it is mentioned above, I store tiles in BLOBs. Since it is a demo service
for our applications, 500 Mb is enough for this beta period. First
impression of GAE is good for serving, but uploading tiles and managing DB
(bigtable) is a big problem.

Alper.