[Tilecache] DiskCache through multiple disks

Pedro Mendes p.m.g.mendes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:42:07 EST 2012

Hi Chris and Jorge,

@Jorge
I'm looking for options using only our client infrastructure.

@ Chris
That's an option, for sure. What I was looking to know is about
the possibility of splitting the tiles through different disks (on
different machines or not) and only having one tilecache instance. It will
be achievable having several disks in the same machine each one keeping the
tiles of a different zoom level?

We're evaluating options, right now.

Thanks.