[Webcom] Dutch chapter

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 11 23:40:49 EDT 2011

On October 11, 2011 07:48:21 PM Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Unfortunately the above items greater skill with Drupal than I
> have so I can't given a solid answer.  Unless someone with Drupal-fu
> volunteers you might have to assume the answer is no.

I'm hoping to complete a migration and update of the Drupal site over the next
few weeks, but translation is one aspect that is a bit unknown for how well it
will upgrade.  There are newer features plus the current translation module we
use is not available in the new version - so it will be all or nothing.

Any other Drupal pros want to help improve the site - just holler and we'll
get to work on it.  Tough to do off the side of my desk at this moment though.