[ZOO-Discuss] Is any documentation or examples regarding how to use ZOO API

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Nov 10 17:37:42 PST 2010

Hi All,

Some very brief examples have been posted at
http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooWebSite/ZOOAPI/Examples

Also, the Drift-X implementation by Nick and others effectively
implements service chaining using the ZOO-API. The Drift-X paper
presented at FOSS4G2010 is available at
http://2010.foss4g.org/papers/3631.pdf

Perhaps a more detailed description will be available if/when the
Drift-X paper is published in journal.

Tang, BTW, there is a likelyhood of organizing a ZOO Workshop in
Beijing sometimes between 19-23 Nov 2010. So, if you are based
in Beijing, maybe we have a chance to meet.

Best

Venka