[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project OGC API - Processes User Interface

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Nov 6 04:52:53 PST 2020

Luca,
I am not sure of where you find the id you are referring to. In case it is the one automatically set in callbacks URIs then it is not the identifier for the job itself but for the id used in redis to keep track of the ongoing status.

After configuring your form, preferably setting the Result as application/json format for being able to show the result properly (the default xml output format will imply addition of blocks not supported in the current HTML display, using a textarea in place of the pre one to show the result should solve this issue, setting Result transmission parameter to reference solves also this HTML display issue anyway). Once you click on the « Submit job » button from the modal showing you JSON Request, your browser will subscribe to redis through WebSocket and will show loading bar (with so small data, you won’t probably be able to see anything as the service will be executed quickly) after the execution is over, you will see the JSON result displayed just bellow the textarea showing the JSON Request.

Note that you can also have a look at the job list for your Service (vector-tools.BufferPy) from here [1] to find your service and check the JSON status/result if any or even delete your execution using the delete tool.

I hope it clarifies the situation and you can confirm that you can use it with the informations provided in this email.

Best regards,

[1] https://demo.mapmint.com/ogc-api/processes/vector-tools.BufferPy/jobs.html

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC