[OSGeo Africa] Nampula in Mozambique Spatial data

Farai Dondofema Farai.Dondofema at univen.ac.za
Sat Dec 1 21:52:53 PST 2012

Dear All

I am looking for any GIS/spatial data  soil, geology,land use/land cover,hydrology, vegetation, water, wetland ecosystem e.t.c. of Nampula in Mozambique  if there is any one who can help please assist.

Kindest Regards
 Farai Dondofema Pr. Nat. Sc.
 MIAIA & MEAIA
 GIS Resource Centre
 School of Environmental Science
 University of Venda
 Private Bag X5050
 Thohoyandou 0950
 P Save paper, please dont print this email unless you really have to!