[OSGeo Africa] upcoming FOSS GIS courses

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Wed Feb 27 03:11:31 PST 2013

    Apologies Gavin ,

    I have not seen / heard the budget speech yet -- but I assume things are
    only going to get more expenive

    One must first take care of the necessities before one is able to invest
    in ones future.

    With these thoughts in mind .........

    http://faculty.salisbury.edu/~ajlembo

    All the course work is available for download -- just scratch around a
    bit.

    Of course if you want to present your work and get a certificate you may
    have to travel to the US.............

    I find a number of American Universities have course and lecture material
    available on their websites.

    Maybe they are just very generous
    or
    Maybe lecturers still do not understand UNIX file permissions ?

    CM