[OSGeo Africa] converting shapefile to get Google extent

Solly Vuso sollyvuso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 00:22:15 PDT 2013

Thank you Hanlie

It does work after I followed your instruction but it zoom very close even
though I used the provincal extent , I think I am still missing something
here.

This is what I see on the metadata

xMin,yMin 22.7357,-34.2139 : xMax,yMax 30.1947,-30.0018

--
Best Regards

Solly Vuso
Cell:073 3068 170
Fax:086 555 1270

I may not know what tomorrow holds for me but I do know who holds ma
tomorrow.....