[OSGeo Africa] Job opportunities at DRDLR

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 04:11:41 PDT 2014

Thanks Walter...and this will be the last word on the matter.

It's one thing to have a reasoned discussion about an issue that affects
our industry but quite another for people like Chris (who started the
response to this thread) and some of the other respondents to reveal
their personal and political leanings in a most unpleasant way.

I've put the list on full moderation and will do again in future if the
discussion heads too far off topic or becomes offensive. And I've put
Chris on permanent moderation, one step away from banning.

Please remember this list is about Open Source GIS and other related
Open subjects!

Gavin

--
Gavin Fleming