[OSGeo Africa] problem

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Fri May 30 00:29:17 PDT 2014

Hi Mudau,

This might be due to a problem with python not being installed properly.
When you start QGIS do you get any error messages relating to python?

I also see that you have an old version of QGIS installed. Why don't you
try installing the latest version 2.2 to see if that sorts things out.

Regards, Frank.