[OSGeo Africa] QGIS splitting lines at intersections

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Tue Jul 19 02:05:42 PDT 2016

Hi Gavin,
I did see the one using "another layer", but that is problematic as when
one is digitising (say) a town road network you would want to honour the
straightness of the roads and then intersect them afterwards.
Hence "popping out" to other facilities just messes up your work-flow.

Will look at the scripting options  - for now this is just a training
exercise in teaching digitising principals.

Thanks & keep well,
Zoltan