[Aust-NZ] FW: FOSS4G (Free and Open Source Software For Geo Spatial) Presented By OSGEO

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Tue Nov 27 17:13:40 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Please refer to email below from Victoria, Canada.  Quite a different
number to our estimate, do we need to look at an exhibition space closer
to this size?

Regards

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive
Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
mhenry at scvb.com.au
www.scvb.com.au <http://www.scvb.com.au/>
Sydney has been voted as the number one city in the world in the US
Conde' Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards. Visit www.scvb.com.au
<http://www.scvb.com.au/scvb/index.cfm?A7A6CB94-BCDE-7715-B79D-5B57C1263
A51>  for more information.

<http://www.scvb.com.au/> SCVB <http://www.scvb.com.au/>
<http://www.scvb.com.au/>

<http://www.scvb.com.au/>

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Click here
<http://www.scvb.com.au/footer/privacy/privacy_home.cfm>  for our full
privacy policy.

P Be nice to the world. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to !