[Aust-NZ] Chapter report: Presentation images

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Sat Sep 15 03:29:13 EDT 2007

During the OSGeo AGM chapter report I'll be using some images of well
known Aussie landmarks in the presentation, but I'd also like to use
some NZ images, as this is the Aust/NZ list.  Anyone from NZ want to
send me some off list?

Also if anyone has any particularly impressive images of their home
state that you'd be happy for me to use, feel free to send them along,
with a short explanatory note as to what it is...  The idea is in part
to show the world where we're hoping to invite them to in '09.  The more
images the better.

Regards,
Tim