[Belgium] Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR & next meeting

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Wed Aug 2 09:54:39 PDT 2017

Thank you Gaël and Christophe for your call for sponsor, below my return.
- List of participants one week before the event. → it should be specified
that it is only the name and affiliation (not email address).
- an invitation to the social dinner → it should be specified that it is an
invitation to join us, but that we can not take in charge their expenses -
Presentation of 5 'by the sponsors during plenary → I am against because we
have only one day instead of: We could officially thanks the sponsors at
the end of the day
For the rest I'm ok !

For the collaboration - NL - FR (tks also Just for your feedback), I am
very enthusiastic for a more concrete collaboration with OSGeo-fr and nl :-)

Cheers,
Maë//e