[Belgium] team foss4g mailing list

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jun 29 14:11:31 PDT 2017

Hello,

In the absence of a skype, that might not  be planned… I still have a few
questions ;-)

Gael do you know what will be decided with the CIRB this Friday morning?
Can we confirm our event on October 26 at BEL?

If so, could we act quickly with the following tasks (but who could do it
?):

1) take care of updating the call for papers [1] in French [2] and Dutch
[3] ?
It should be sent early next week before the big start on holidays.

2) contact the pair of translators: if there is a confirmation that we want
a translation NL-FR and FR-NL?

3) update the call for sponsors and  consider where we could put their
stands?
May be they would appreciate to be in the lobby, as it would make them even
more visible ... or do you have any other ideas?

4) Try to involve some people in Brussels-Environment to help us

Please, tell us what you think about these issues.

Cheers, Maë//e

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2017_Call_for_Papers

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2016_Call_for_Papers/fr

[3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2016_Call_for_Papers/nl

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143