[Belgium] [OSM-talk-be] OSM + OsGeo

Jonathan Beliën jbe at geo6.be
Tue Mar 28 03:37:17 PDT 2017

As promised, I added the next OSGeo Dev Evening to the Maptime Belgium chapter : http://maptime.io/belgium/

Your events will now automaticaly appear in OpenStreetMap Belgium calendar (http://calendar.osm.akoo.ovh/).

Still in development though ^^

Jonathan Beliën

GEO-6

De : Belgium [mailto:belgium-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] De la part de Maelle Vercauteren
Envoyé : dimanche 26 mars 2017 23:49
À : Jonathan Beliën <list at jbelien.be>
Cc : OpenStreetMap Belgium <talk-be at openstreetmap.org>; belgium at lists.osgeo.org
Objet : Re: [Belgium] [OSM-talk-be] OSM + OsGeo

Thanks Joost for you email and Jonathan for your enthusiasm ! :-)

I support your two propositions and we will certainly speak about these during the AG (and/or the OSGeodevEvening). By the way if some of you are free, they are more than welcome: it will be this Wednesday March 29th at 17:30 (building D, room DC6.126,.Campus Solbosch, Université libre de Bruxelles Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt 50 - 1050 Bruxelles).

Cheers and I am pleased to strengthen our collaboration,

Maë//e

Could not have said it better !

As I use OSGEO tools and OpenStreetMap database on a daily basis, I could not be more happy if the two of us join our forces !

Maë//e told us you use you wiki page for your events : http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium#2017
If you agree, I'll add your OSGEOBE events to Maptime Belgium (http://maptime.io/belgium/) starting by next OSGEODevEvening !

And I could help with events about web cartography (OpenLayers, Leaflet, MapServer, ...).

Jonathan