[Benchmarking] Some new raster benchmarks

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Dec 14 14:11:05 EST 2009

Chris,
These results are very interesting to see. I like you emphasis on "out
of the box" documentation, which is how most people will use these
applications.

I'd be interested to also see Cubewerx's WMS compared too. (Edric and
Peter from Cubewerx are CCed).

Jeff, it would be good to link to Chris's results from the Benchmarking
wiki. Do you see any issue with doing that?