[Benchmarking] server setup qgis mapserver

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Aug 9 03:04:59 EDT 2010

Hi all

I'd like to do the setup for qgis mapserver on the linux server. What is the
recommended way to proceed? Is it possible for me to get an account on the
server machine  or shall I provide a tgz compiled for cent os and a list of
packages to install?
I guess that some dependencies are already there for mapserver (proj, geos,
gdal).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland