[OSGeo-Board] Fwd: proposal for OSGeo workshops in Mumbai

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 15 14:49:06 PST 2006

I understand Dave,
I'm just the enthusiastic messenger...

I agree with both of you.  The question that this raises to me is
more around which part of the budget would requests like this come
from.  Is it a VisCom project?  Or an Education project?  If an
Education project, does EduCom have a budget and plan these kinds of
things, etc., etc.  Or is it a special request of some sort.  I don't
have any answers, just throwing up the straw man.

Agreed - Fundraising committee needs to establish some projections
and plans.  As well, this will need to include how new funds coming
in get designated against our budget.