[OSGeo-Board] Visibilitiy Committee

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Feb 28 07:36:16 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm making that project private for now. I'd be careful how much of
your business to make private. In this case you want the regular
input from other project leaders to ensure the most buzz comes out of
the community. You can create an email list that is private so that
you can talk amongst yourselves.

The announce capability cannot be used on a private project.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
https://www.projects.dev2dev.bea.com/
turbogeek at cluck.com
dbrookshier at collab.net

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s)