[OSGeo-Board] FW: shirt logos

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Jul 26 08:44:50 PDT 2006

Just a point to consider:

I think I'm partially responsible for bringing up this issue again,
because a couple weeks ago an individual asked me if he could print up a
bunch of shirts with the OSGeo logo, specifically so that he could sell
them at a profit to make money for his local open source geo
organization.

I brought this to the board's attention because I was personally
surprised by this move.  Prior to receiving that email, I would have
claimed such a situation was only a theoretical worst-case.

-mpg