[OSGeo-Board] Board Meeting Tomorrow (Friday,5/12)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 12 07:56:40 PDT 2006

Laura Rivera wrote:
> Is there is a board call tomorrow, May 12^th ?  There is no meeting
> posted and therefore, no agenda items.
>

> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_of_Directors
>

> If scheduled, Gary Lang will not be able to attend.  Due to business
> meetings and travel, his next availability for a Friday BOD meeting will
> be June 2^nd .

Laura / Board,

Sorry about this.  I think we will consider this meeting deferred to next
Friday.  I will prepare an Agenda for that one.  I think perhaps we ought
to have a permanent chair to ensure more orderly management of scheduling,
agenda and so forth.  I'll add that to the next agenda.

I will be in IRC at the usual time (7 minutes?) in case anyone wants to
chat.  Markus and Raghavan are there as well, at least for now.