[Board] conference naming?

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 5 11:36:39 PST 2007

Arnulf,

I said:

"in my view, it's preaching to the converted"

You then said,

"I wonder whether this is true. "

But before you said:

"Additionally it bothers me that I must sound like a cracked record
because you know all of this and it is day to day business to you. :-)"

Which is why I said it's preaching to the converted to call it Free and
Open Source.

We know all of this == preaching to the converted.

Anyway, it's too late, so c'est la vie.

Gary