[Board] Tax Filing

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 27 09:41:15 PST 2007

Hi all,
There is a tax form I have to fill in for OSGeo to file some
statement in the state of Delaware by March 1st!  It requires that I
list all the directors on the board and their addresses.

Please forward me the address you would like me to use.  Otherwise
you are also welcome to use my PO Box number if you do not have a
work-related address you would like to use.

Also, I'm not sure if some federal tax applications also need to be
completed.  If so, I haven't been looking at it but it is something
we likely should be looking into.  Chris - you have any experience on
this via TOPP?

Please advise,
Tyler