[Board] Tax Filing

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Feb 27 11:10:15 PST 2007

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi all,
> There is a tax form I have to fill in for OSGeo to file some statement
> in the state of Delaware by March 1st!  It requires that I list all the
> directors on the board and their addresses.
>
> Please forward me the address you would like me to use.  Otherwise you
> are also welcome to use my PO Box number if you do not have a
> work-related address you would like to use.
403 Cumberland Street, Apt. A
Brooklyn, NY 11238

> Also, I'm not sure if some federal tax applications also need to be
> completed.  If so, I haven't been looking at it but it is something we
> likely should be looking into.  Chris - you have any experience on this
> via TOPP?

Sorry, I don't.  Accounting is about as far from my areas of expertise
as it gets.  And LimeGroup, our parent company, does most of our
accounting and 501c3 stuff.  Allan may be able to give some advice, as I
believe he mostly set up eogeo on his own.

Chris