[Board] a long story starting with SOAP and ending in Switzerland

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Jul 10 11:53:30 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 02:34:48PM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> working group, where I gather there will be additional efforts to naildown
> SOAP support in WCS 1.2.  I'd love to see SOAP support implemented for
> MapServer by some European individual/group with JRC funding.

Okay, so one would want to swing this as a "Cross-project sponsorship".
And make sure that as well as the server-side support, there is
backing for the client programs to implement SOAP client support.
Possibly to extend this beyond what are officially Foundation
projects, even. Everything with an OGC W*S would be in scope.

jo