[Board] Random selection of board members to be replaced/re-elected

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 10 16:13:57 PDT 2007

On 9-Jul-07, at 7:55 PM, Gary Lang wrote:
> I am happy to cede my seat to a more activist board member. I am not
> adding a lot of value these days. I will continue to apply pressure to
> make sure that Autodesk stays involved.

I will miss your direct input through the board but I'm sure we will
still pester on several points.

We won't forget your help personal help and the corporate support
you've helped raise for getting OSGeo started.  I'm glad to see that
we have several good connections in Autodesk now - from marketing,
legal, finance, MapGuide and more.  It is very encouraging!

Thank you very much for helping to get us this all started,
Tyler

> Gary

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director